Saturday 25 August 2007

Sister Act 2

I don't know if anyone that will read this has seen this movie but i really really recommend you buy it or watch it when it's on tv.

I think its quite inspirational. To me it gives the message that never give up and work hard and you'll achieve something.

I'm guna add some bebo imbeded videos but i dont know if they will work. Let me know what you think.

I like the bit in the rap during Joyful Joyful where the guy goes says "are you down with G.O.D"....aye!






I'm sure we could make a Mettle programme or an RS2 programme outa it.
Rachael xxxx

2 comments:

liz crumlish said...

Rachael, I can see you all doing this at the next youth service - work on it!

Rachey_Pie said...

haha!

i wish i could sing like that!!

the choir will be down front throwing tomatoes at us!

I could do the rap bit tho kos you know "im down with G.O.D!" haha.

Rachael xx