Friday 31 August 2007

My Poor Laptop Is Not Well

Yeah it's my displeasure to tell you all that my laptop is broken.
I dont have a scooby dooby doo what happened to it but it's not going on. It was working one morning and then in the afternoon it would go on and turn off then it wouldn't go on at all.

I called PC World and they are cumin to pick it up to take it to Nottingham to get it fixed and it takes 10-14 days to get it back....so it takes them a week to pick it up then two weeks to get it fixed...sake.
You'd think they'd have somewhere in Scotland to get it fixed, right?!?! Wrong. The guy ont he phone said it takes two days to get down there...JEEZE!

So many things have gone wrong with this stupid laptop and im not happy...i know there are worse things in the world but it still sucks.

On the bright side BRIAN WON BIG BROTHER THE BIG YOGHURT TOP! HAHA!!

HE SO DESERVED TO WIN!!!

Rachael xxxx

No comments: