Sunday 12 August 2007

Back From Italy

alrite!!!

just back from italy and im missing it so much at the moment. my mum is still there...i coulda been but i failed a stupid exam....its friday....lets not talk about that.

i should be studying atm but im on here and listening to music and watching Without A Trace (check it out).

I dont know really what im goin to do with this blog...i guess just writing about what im up to and stuff ( not that many people will be bothered ).

My Time In Italy:

Had such a great time haning with everyone going to the festa's and the festa del mare
Monterosso was great fun. But I got a bit burnt. i guess i shoulda taken some of Caterina's sun cream...ah well....its turned into tann now. Woohoo. To anyone who sees me my tan is real...my real tan colour looks like fake tan but i promise its all me!!!

Just wana say hellooooooo to everyone back there and hopefully i'll see you guys soon!!!!


I've not got much more to say atm.


Rachael xxxx

No comments: