Friday 21 September 2007

The Tech Guys : Update 3#

I bet everyone can guess what I am about to say.... The Tech Guys STILL DON'T KNOW what is wrong with my laptop. It has been over 3 weeks since they have had it and they still can't tell me what's up with it!

I called about 5 minutes ago to ask if they knew what was up and they told me that they had sent an email to the engineer(s) and they are looking at it at the moment and that if I phone back on TUESDAY they MIGHT be able to tell me what's up with it.

Is it just me or is this really unacceptable?!?! I mean 3 weeks to fix a laptop! Well, actually it doesn't count as 3 weeks to them because they don't work weekends. But still it's really annoying that they can't tell me whats wrong with it. I would, perhaps, understand it taking so long if they were waiting for parts or something like that but they, as far as I can tell, haven't even looked at it or can tell me whats wrong with it.

I'm told if they can't fix it within 28days then they'll give me a new laptop. I wish they'd just get it over and done with and give me the new one!!!!

Rachael xxxx

No comments: