Wednesday 12 September 2007

Not Happy At ALL!!!

As I said before I sent away my laptop to get repaired by the TechGuys may i say how completely crap they actually are! Utter b.....well i won't finish that but they are bbbaaaaaaaaaaad!

I sent away Luigi 8 days ago yet when i phoned up for an update on how he was doing, want to hear what they said? Do ya??? They said "we are still waiting for an engineer to look at it". I was like "are you kidding me?....no they were not!

ALSO, they told me when I first phoned up about Luigi being ill they said that it would take 10-14 days to get back and even at that i thought it was long but i accpeted - what else could I do?? So when i phoned i was like "its been away a week blah, blah, blah and you told me it would be away for a max of 14 days". ANOTHER shock to me came when they chnaged their story and said "well thats what we try and do....it could take up to 28 days".

Let it be safe to say I AM NOT HAPPY I AM ACTUALLY PEEEEEED AFFFF!!!!

Somebody *cough*gillba*cough* said go a bit bush and they'll do it faster. But I don't think i should go mad a poor call centre man. Fair enoguh if it was the actual engineer I was talkin to but the call centre guy just reads whats on the screen.

Rant over...

Rachael xxxx

No comments: