Tuesday 4 September 2007

Laptop Update...

First of all me and Gillba have decided that my Laptop should be called Luigi. Well, I got the name from a random generator ( Name Generator ) and we thoguht it sounded good. It's whole name is Luigi Dragomir but we can just call him Luigi...a nice we friend for Donny, eh?!?!

Now that thats over I'll go on to write about what this blog was actually supposed to be about.
Luigi got picked up today by a very nice wee man. he settled him into his nice pink box and carted him off. I dunno how a pink box will go down with a boy laptop but oh well he's just guna have to deal with it. Haha. It wasn't just a cardboard box it was a big plastic thing with stuff and the rest inside it. I was well impressed.
So hopefully he'll be back soon...not the two weeks like they said it might take.

Rachael xxxx

No comments: