Thursday 17 January 2008

There's a Problem....

I started to write this blog because I wanted just to write everything down I was feeling or thinking or whatever.

But I've kinda discovered a problem. If you tell like all your friends about your blog then they obv will go and write on it, right? But what do you do if you just wana write about how someone pissed you off or something like that without them thinking that you're being a bitch about it but you really just wana get something off your chest and write it down here??

Anywayz, that's all i was thinking atm.

I keep writing on this solid for like a week and then i leave it for a month without writing anything. I'm guna try and get back into the rhythm of it and write down everything that i wana write but i wont be outing people....unless you really piss me off....but that will take alot....its good to keep people guessing!

Rachael xx

1 comment:

liz crumlish said...

hey, like the new format. Can';t wait until I p... you off!!