Saturday 19 January 2008

Babysitting

Im just babysittin at the moment and the kids are fast asleep so i thought i'd leave a wee message.



they went to sleep fine and read a wee book to them.



I read Katie Morag...does anyone remember those boooks???

I Lover them! they were absolutely brilliant. I went to Iona a couple of year ago with my youth group and they had a greastest hits type books of Katie Morag stories. They all got read. Was Fab.



_____________________________________________________________



On Another Note....



I was just loookin at some other peoples blogs and alot of them are about really serious topics. one was about somethin that really annoyed me (dont worry liz it wasnt you!!) but whatever...but aload of these blogs are about dead dead serious stuff and mine is about really boring stuff...like tha fact that im bored and i liked reading Katie Morag when i was younger. lol.



I guess thats why i dont get many comments. I'll need to get my but onto BBCNews.com and write about something more interesting. lol.



Rachael xx

1 comment:

liz crumlish said...

Rache, wasn't worried - mine is never that serious - unless somethings getting me down. Then I tend not to rant, but just share it to try and get it out of my head